Capital Square 1031 acquires medical office buildings portfolio
May 16, 2018
Capital Square 1031 has acquired a portfolio of nine medical office buildings located in five states. Each property is 100 percent leased to Fresenius Medical Care, a provider of dialysis services and products.
“This is a diversified portfolio of well-located medical clinics with new 15-year net leases guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, an investment-grade company,” said Louis Rogers, founder CEO of Capital Square 1031. “We believe that medical real estate is a stable and recession-resistant asset class. This healthcare-related portfolio is an attractive opportunity for investors seeking a safe investment because dialysis is a necessary and recurring medical treatment for more than 2.5 million Fresenius patients worldwide. By expanding Capital Square’s relationship with Fresenius, we are able to help a growing number of investors gain access to medical properties using the DST structure.”
Located in Texas, Tennessee, New York, Michigan and Mississippi, the portfolio includes the following properties:
- 5000 Campus Dr., a 10,640-square-foot building in Fort Worth, Texas
- 9449 Grogans Mill Road, a 6,865-square-foot building in The Woodlands, Texas
- 825–833 Dalworth St., a 9,150-square-foot building in Grand Prairie, Texas
- 222 E. Sinton St., an 8,000-square-foot building in Sinton, Texas
- 3600 Netherland Inn Road, a 7,028-square-foot building in Kingsport, Tenn.
- 113 E. C Thurmond Cove, a 4,600-square-foot building in Martin, Tenn.
- 220 Crystal Run Road, a 10,000-square-foot building in Middletown, N.Y.
- 5205 McAuley Dr., a 7,800-square-foot building in Ypsilanti, Mich.
- 241 Meadowlane St., a 3,215-square-foot building in Eupora, Miss.
To read the full article, click here.