CS1031 Abbington Place Apartments, DST
Well-maintained Class B+ multifamily community with large floorplans and strong resident demographics.
Desirably located in South Greensboro, a growing submarket within the Piedmont Triad region, which has an estimated population of more than 1.7 million people and an unemployment rate of 3.6%. The previous ownership spent more than $3.8 million in capital expenditures, including new roofs, amenity upgrades, parking lot enhancements, structural repairs and interior renovations.
The property is located 2.5 miles from Interstate 73 and is proximate to Interstates 40 and 85, providing easy access to employment centers in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point. Piedmont Triad International Airport is less than 10 minutes from the property, which generates over 25,500 jobs and has an economic impact of more than $5.8 billion annually. Shopping centers with extensive retail options are less than one mile from the property, including Target, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods and The Home Depot.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Abbington Place Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in North Carolina.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property
A well-maintained Class B+ multifamily community with large floorplans and strong resident demographics