CS1031 Bedford Parke Apartments, DST
High Occupancy Rate: The monthly occupancy rate was between 99% and 100% from January 2018 through April 2019. The property has a waiting list of prospective renters.
Convenient Location: Bedford Parke is approximately one mile from Warner Robins’ primary retail corridor, which features numerous dining and retail options, including Target, Kroger, Walmart Supercenter and more.
Limited Supply of Competing Multifamily: There has been little new construction in Warner Robins. Bedford Parke Apartments was constructed in 2008 and is one of the newest apartment communities in the market, positioning the property for future rent premiums.
Robust Demographics: The Warner Robins job market increased by 2.1% over the last year, and future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41.1 %.1
Stable Military Presence: Robins Air Force Base (RAFB), which provides stability and growth to the local economy, is located approximately six miles east of Bedford Parke Apartments.
Upgrade Intent: The sponsor has budgeted funds to update the property’s amenities and apartments to potentially increase rents and ultimately potential cash flows.
Sources: 1. www.bestplaces.net/economy/city/georgia/warner_robins
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Bedford Parke Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Georgia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property
LocationWarner Robins, GA
A 232-unit multifamily community