CS1031 Bellemeade Farms Apartments, DST
Located within the Washington, D.C. MSA, renowned for its stability.
Amazon, located less than 40 minutes from the property, announced the location of its HQ2 in Crystal City with approximately 25,000 new jobs, a complete game changer for the region.1 Metro access is creating jobs. The Silver Line Metrorail extension will drive growth and make the Dulles Tech Corridor one of the most dynamic growth corridors in America.2
Proven value-add strategy will be continued to drive revenue and investment value. Prior institutional ownership invested more than $2 million in the property n Loudoun County rent growth is projected to out-perform the broader Washington, D.C. market by nearly 4.0% per year between 2019 and 2022. Excluding renovated units, the property achieved 5.0% renewal and 6.5% new lease rent increases over the prior 12 months. 13% population growth is projected within a five mile radius of the property, adding more than 13,000 residents to the immediate area.3 Loudoun County job growth is projected to be 37.8% over the next 10 years and will drive continued household income growth and low unemployment.
Limited supply side pressure – only 318 units in pipeline to be delivered over the next two years.3 Located in the second highest ranked school district in Virginia.4
Sources: 1 www.marcusmillichap.com
2 GMU Center for Regional Analytics, 2010
3 CBRE Market Research, 2018
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Bellemeade Farms Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Washington D.C.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationLoudoun County (Washington, DC Metro), VA
A 316-unit multifamily community