CS1031 Birmingham MOB, DST
Strong Corporate Parent Fresenius has posted strong revenues – more than $16 .7 billion. Stabilized Lease Economics The property is 100 percent leased for 15 years, with three five-year renewal options. Positioned for Stability through Necessary Medical Care Fresenius provides products and services for people with chronic kidney failure, a disease that affects many worldwide. More than 2 .5 million patients regularly undergo dialysis therapy. Fresenius has completed more than 42 .7 million dialysis treatments in the Americas alone.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Alabama.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
Newly constructed dialysis clinic