CS1031 California MOB I, DST
The aging of America has created a demand for more healthcare real estate. Healthcare expenditures are expected to increase to $4.8 trillion by 2021, up over 58% from 2012. Healthcare represents 18 percent of the U.S. gross domestic product, and is expected to increase to reach 20.1% of GDP by 2025. Between 2016 and 2026, healthcare employment is projected to increase by nearly 18 percent. Medicare spending for End Stage Renal Disease increased to $31 billion in 2013.
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau. “2014 National Population Projections: Table 3. Projections of the Population by Sex and Selected Age Groups in the United States: 2015 to 2060.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 California MOB I, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in California.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
FOR SALES AND OTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT Capital Square 1031, 10900 Nuckols Road, Suite 200, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Toll Free: (877) 626-1031 ■ Telephone: (804) 290-7900 ■ Fax: (804) 290-0086 ■ www.CapitalSquare1031.com
LocationTehachapi (Bakersfield MSA), CA
Newly-constructed dialysis clinic near new adventist hospital with $100 million in construction costs