CS1031 Country Valley Lakes MHC, DST
Country Lakes Village is a four-star, 55+ lifestyle manufactured housing community with 471 fully occupied homesites in Palmetto, Florida.
Palmetto is situated in the North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton MSA, which currently has a population of approximately 860,000, which represents 22.2% growth compared to 2010.1 Average market rent is approximately 41% higher than the average in-place homesite at Country Lakes Village, providing a significant opportunity for rent growth at the property. Capital Square intends to invest $6 million in strategic improvements to enhance the quality of the property, which is expected to maintain the high occupancy, increase average rental rates, and generate additional value.
The property boasts four lakes, creating a significant number of water front homesites and a unique amenity for all residents.
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Country Lakes Village MHC, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating and leasing commercial properties in Florida.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
A four-star 55+ lifestyle manufactured housing community (MHC) with 471 fully occupied homesites
in Palmetto, Florida