CSRA Dallas MOB, DST
Desirable location in Dallas, Texas. Stable, long-term net leased healthcare investment – 12-year triple net lease expiring on January 31, 2027. Fixed annual rent escalations of 2.5%. Desirable healthcare property in growth market. Formed in 2004, Swiss Avenue SurgiCenter is an experienced operator of an ambulatory surgery center specializing in pain management
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Texas.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
Medical office building centrally located in Dallas, Texas; 100% leased to Swiss Avenue SurgiCenter on a long-term, triple net basis