CS1031 Fairlane Harbor MHC, DST
Fairlane Harbor Homes has an occupancy rate of 97%, compared to an average of 92% for four- and five-star 55+ communities in the Indian River County submarket, as of May 2020.1 Fairlane is located on the Intracoastal Waterway, giving residents direct access to the Atlantic Ocean. Fairlane is the only manufactured housing community in the submarket with private docks and boating access for residents.
The average homesite rent at Fairlane is $585, compared to the submarket average for comparable communities of $831, as of May 2020.1 This means that rents can be increased substantially and still remain below market. Capital Square intends to make $2.9 million of strategic improvements to the community, including refinishing roads, pressure washing and repainting curbs, renovating and refurnishing the existing clubhouse and adding new shuffleboard courts. Also, Capital Square intends to make upgrades to the entrances and exits, community signage, landscaping, pool area, outdoor furniture, activity areas and decorative exterior lighting.
Source: 1. Florida JTL Market Report May 2020 by Datacomp
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Fairlane Harbor Homes, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Florida.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationVero Beach, FL
A riverfront, 55+ manufactured housing community (MHC) in Vero Beach, Florida