CS1031 Flats at West Broad Village Apartments, DST
Flats at West Broad Village is a 339-unit, Class A apartment community in the Glen Allen suburb (west end) of Richmond, Virginia.
Completed in 2009, the community is within walking distance of more than 400,000 square feet of retail space, including stores like Whole Foods, REI, Target and Home Goods.1 The community is truly live, work and play. It features 9,000 square feet of amenity space, which includes a stateof-the-art fitness center, package locker room, co-working areas, a coffee bar, a lounge, plus numerous restaurants and a hotel. Flats at West Broad Village is near Innsbrook Office Park, a more than six-million-square-foot office park with major employers, including Capital One, Bon Secours Health System, Dominion Virginia Power and the corporate headquarters of Markel, a Fortune 500 company.2
Located near U.S. Route 250 and Interstate 64, the community is within a 20-minute drive of seven Fortune 500 companies.
1. Cushman & Wakefield
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Flats at West Broad Village, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating and leasing commercial properties in Virginia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
LocationGlen Allen, VA
A 339-unit, Class A apartment community in the Glen Allen suburb (west end) of Richmond, Virginia