CS1031 Foxwood Village MHC, DST
Foxwood Villiage is a five-star, 55+ lifestyle manufactured housing community in Lakeland, Florida, situated within the Lakeland-Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area, which has a population of approximately 720,000 residents.1
The community is well-maintained and well-occupied, with upside potential because current rents are approximately 20% below the market average. The community features an occupancy rate of 97.4% as of February 2021. The average market rent is approximately 20% higher than the average in-place homesite rent at Foxwood Village. Capital Square intends to make $3.5 million of strategic improvements, significantly enhancing the quality of the property to increase occupancy, rents, and residual value.
Sources: Sources: 1. Colliers International
2. Florida JTL Market Report May 2020 by Datacomp
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Foxwood Village MHC, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Florida.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
A 55+ lifestyle manufactured housing community (MHC) with 350 homesites, located in Lakeland, Florida