CS1031 Integra Vistas Apartments, DST
Located in the affluent Hixson submarket of Chattanooga, Tennessee, Integra Vistas is a Class A multifamily asset with strong resident demographics.
The submarket has an average projected occupancy rate of 98.3% and projected rent growth of 4.9% for the next five years.1 The community is on 20.4 acres in a spectacular natural setting. The location offers residents stunning mountain views and access to an abundance of outdoor amenities and recreation options. The property has an average in-place median household income of $101,000, and an income-to-lease rent ratio of 5.78%.
The community’s construction was completed in 2018, requiring minimal deferred maintenance and capital needs. Integra Vistas features high-end interior finishes and best-in-class amenities. Integra Vistas combines the luxuries of a mountain resort lifestyle with proximity to major local employment hubs.
Source: Yardi Matrix
*"Tax-Advantaged" refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square typically sponsors real estate investment opportunities that can provide federal capital gains tax deferral or other types of tax benefits to investors. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Integra Vistas Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks: • Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Tennessee.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid. There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
LocationHixson (Chattanooga), TN
A Class A multifamily asset with strong resident demographics