CS1031 Ivy Commons Apartments, DST
Demand for Multifamily from Population Growth: Third-fastest growing metro area in US for population (2016-2017) according to US Census Bureau. Strong Location Located near thousands of jobs, retail, entertainment and lifestyle activities, with direct access to Interstates 285, 75 and 20.
Strength From Economic Drivers: Surrounded by employment opportunities in Cobb County and Atlanta. Moody’s Analytics predicts job growth to continue at 14.3% through 2019.
Investments Made in the Area: Significant investments in the area include SunTrust Park, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, Arthur Blank’s Atlanta United FC training, and academy and team headquarters facilities; Red Hare Brewery, Ikea and WellStar. Lowest Tax Rate Cobb County has the lowest property tax rate in metro Atlanta.
Renovated Units: Most of the units have been renovated, including resurfaced countertops, new appliance package, faux hardwood flooring, lighting package, plumbing fixtures, cabinet hardware, refinished cabinet doors and 2-inch blinds. Value-Add Upside Sponsor plans to add improvements to grow top line revenue. Job Centers Cobb County’s pro-business environment and highly skilled workforce have attracted major employers such as Comcast, HD Supply, Aaron’s Inc., Synovus Financial Corp. and The Home Depot.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Ivy Common Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Georgia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
A 344-unit garden-style multifamily community