CS1031 Kinston MOB, DST
Investment Highlights Strong Corporate Parent Fresenius has posted strong revenues – approximately $16.7 billion in fiscal year 2015. The property is 100 percent leased with approximately six years remaining and two five-year renewal options.
Among Largest Fresenius Clinics in North Carolina, the Kinston location has more than 104 patients and 39 chairs as of June 30, 2016. The facility is conveniently located adjacent to Eastern Nephrology’s outpatient medical office, delivering medical management and intervention to kidney patients. It is also only one mile from Lenoir Memorial Hospital. Positioned for Stability through Necessary Medical Care, Fresenius provides products and services for people with chronic kidney failure, a disease that affects millions worldwide. More than 2.5 million patients regularly undergo dialysis therapy. Fresenius has completed more than 42.7 million dialysis treatments in the Americas.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in North Carolina.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
10,880-square-foot medical office building, 100% leased to Bio-Medical Applications of North Carolina