CSRA Komar Desert Center, DST
Institutional Quality Asset built in 2008 using the highest quality construction, Komar Desert Center is one of the newest developments along the popular Highway 111 retail corridor. Stable Cash Flow with Substantial Upside – Currently 94.7 percent leased through the end of 2017, the property provides steady cash flow while offering significant future upside through additional leasing. The property is shadow anchored by Costco (not a part of the offering), an investment-grade credit daily needs tenant. The 139,000-square-foot Costco store brings visitors from as far as 15 miles away, providing other tenants at Komar Desert Center a tremendous amount of traffic.
High-Identity Location with Excellent Regional Access -The property benefits from exceptional exposure with 900 feet of lineal frontage and a signalized intersection along Highway 111 that averages nearly 60,000 motorists daily. The location is approximately three miles south of Interstate 10, one of California’s most important thoroughfares connecting the Coachella Valley to Los Angeles to the west and Phoenix to the east. The property is near the Rancho La Quinta Country Club Homes, the newly constructed and fully occupied Coral Mountain Apartments, and the Desert Sands Unified School District.
Strong & Improving Local Retail Market – The Coachella Valley retail market has made significant strides in recovery since the start of 2013, achieving positive net absorption for five of the previous six quarters. Vacancy continues to decline as retailers compete for limited space amid little new construction. Separately Parceled Providing Multiple Exit Strategies. All seven standalone buildings are separately parceled providing the future opportunity to sell individual pad buildings to net lease investors at a premium.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in California.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Property Manager to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationLa Quinta, CA
Costco shadow-anchored retail center in southern California