CS1031 Lakeside on Riverwatch Apartments, DST
Lakeside on Riverwatch is a 200-unit, garden-style multifamily community located in the Augusta MSA of Georgia. The property was completed in 2000.
According to Yardi Matrix, there are only two multifamily properties under development in the area: The Premiere with 300 units in Evans, and Heron at River Island with 273 units in Martinez. Both properties are being built by the same local developer in Augusta. Despite significant population growth, few multifamily projects in Columbia County receive zoning approval.
The seller renovated 190 (95%) of the units. The interior renovations included new black or stainless steel kitchen appliances, resurfaced countertops, faux wood vinyl flooring, kitchen backsplashes and updated lighting fixtures. The seller also renovated the clubhouse and fitness center and added a package delivery room.
Consider the Risks • An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax
risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
• Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
• The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of
operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules,
and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render
the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
• The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow
from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation
to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
• No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make
the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital
expenditures or operating expenses.
• No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize
a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose
their entire investment in the Trust.
• There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and
leasing commercial properties in Georgia.
• The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
• The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
• Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect
the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
• The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the
management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of
• There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the
Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
• The Interests are illiquid.
• There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
• There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near
• There may be environmental risks related to the property.
• Private Placements are speculative.
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from
taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is
a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via
our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing brokerdealer
for the CS1031 Lakeside on Riverwatch Apartments, DST offering and
member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
LocationAugusta MSA, GA
Lakeside on Riverwatch Apartments is a 200-unit, garden-style multifamily community located in the Augusta MSA of Georgia. The property was completed in 2000.