CS1031 Marina Pointe Apartments, DST
Well-maintained, Class B+ multifamily community in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with large floorplans and strong resident demographics.
Tennessee does not impose a state income tax. Marina Pointe has an occupancy of 98.7%, as of September 2020. Well-located within an affluent submarket of Chattanooga and adjacent to Lake Chickamauga and Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) Big Ridge Small Wild Area, Marina Pointe offers residents unparalleled access to multiple outdoor amenities in a serene lakeside setting. Although prior ownership invested approximately $1.3 million in capital expenditures, Marina Pointe has not undergone significant interior improvements, which presents an opportunity to increase cash flow through income generating upgrades.
Marina Pointe is approximately 15 minutes away from Chattanooga’s two main employment centers, Enterprise South Industrial Park – home to Amazon and Volkswagen plants – and Downtown Chattanooga – home to BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and over 60,000 employees.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Marina Pointe Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Tennessee.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
A well-maintained, Class B+ multifamily community in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with large floorplans and strong resident demographics