CS1031 Misty Ridge Apartments, DST
Located in the Washington, D.C. MSA, an area renowned for its stability:
- Approximately 30-minute drive from Amazon HQ2, where roughly 25,000 new jobs will be created1
- Reduced competitive pressure due to limited new construction – 217 market rate units under development in the Woodbridge submarket in the next 36 months2
- Rail access to Alexandria, Arlington and downtown Washington, D.C. via VRE allows residents to easily commute to local employment centers
- Proven value-add strategy will be used to drive revenue and investment value
- Potential to capitalize on strong market fundamentals in a highly desirable location driven by new Class A communities with much higher rental rates
- The significant rental gap of $350 to $620, comparing Misty Ridge to Class A competition in the Woodbridge submarket, enhances the opportunity for strong organic rent growth while maintaining affordability compared to newer communities
Source: 1. Newmark Knight Frank Research
2. Transwestern Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Group
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Misty Ridge Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Virginia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationWoodbridge (Washington, DC Metro), VA
A 409-unit garden-style multifamily community