CS1031 MOB TX V, DST
Newly Constructed, Purpose-Built Facilities Completed in 2018, the buildings were purposebuilt for NeuroRestorative to use as post-acute neuro-rehabilitation facilities. The sites were selected in a high-growth target market near synergistic healthcare operators and referral sources.
Subsidiary of The MENTOR Network NeuroRestorative is a subsidiary of The MENTOR Network, aleading national provider of home-and-community-based health and human services to individuals with intellectual, behavioral, physical or developmental disabilities, located across 36 states. Long-Term Net Leases The absolute triple net leases each have approximately 14 years of the remaining term, with 2.0% annual rental increases. Strong Performance Potential From Necessary Medical Care NeuroRestorative is a market leader in acute care for acquired brain injuries, which affects an estimated 10 million people annually across the globe.1 Traumatic brain injury-related emergency department visits, hospitalizations and deaths increased by 53% from 2006 to 2014.2
Excellent Locations Austin According to Forbes, the Austin-Round Rock MSA was the fastest growing large metro in the United States between 2010 and 2014. In 2017, Austin’s economy grew 6.9%, making it the second fastest growing major metro economy in the United States.3 San Antonio Recently named one of the top places to retire by Forbes in 2019,4 San Antonio had the fastest growing population in the United States in 2017. The U.S. Census Bureau reported that the city experienced a growth rate of 1.6% between 2016 and 2017.5
Award-Winning Digital Business Platform Using Bizagi’s Digital Business Platform, NeuroRestorative digitalized the patient onboarding process, which reduced the process time by 90%. As a direct result, clinicians produced much faster results and led to 21% growth in patient numbers. The Bizagi’s Digital Business Platform won the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence award for Best Achievement in Digital Transformation in 2017.6
Sources: 1. JLL
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 MOB TX V, DST offering and member FINRA/ SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Texas.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationSan Antonio, TX
Newly constructed, Texas medical properties