CS1031 MOB TX VII, DST
Newly Constructed, Purpose-Built Medical Asset The facility is a build-to-suit for NeuroRestorative’s use as a post-acute, neuro-rehabilitation facility. The property is within a high-growth target market near four hospital trauma centers, a key referral source for NeuroRestorative.
Subsidiary of The MENTOR Network NeuroRestorative is a subsidiary of The MENTOR Network, a leading national provider of home-and-community based health and human services for individuals with intellectual, behavioral, physical or developmental disabilities. The firm operates in 37 states.
Excellent location Located at the intersection of the highly trafficked North Shiloh Road and West Campbell Road, the property is less than one mile from the President George Bush Turnpike (State Highway 190), and approximately 23 miles from downtown Dallas.
Long-Term Net Lease The facility features a 15-year absolute net lease with approximately 12.83 years remaining, and 2.5% annual rent increases. Strong Performance Potential from Necessary Medical Care NeuroRestorative is a market leader in acute care for acquired brain injuries. Such injuries are sustained by an estimated 1.7 million Americans annually.1 Additionally, health care spending in the United States was $3.8 trillion in 2019, accounting for 17.7% of gross domestic product that year.2
Sources: Sources: 1. https://www.cdc.gov/traumaticbraininjury/pdf/blue_book.pdf
2. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 MOB TX VII, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Texas.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
A newly constructed, purpose-built, neuro-rehabilitation facility