CSRA NC MOB, DST
Stabilized Long-Term Cash Flow – The property is 100 percent leased to Duke University Health System, Inc. under a lease that has 2.5% annual rent increases and expires on September 30, 2030. Duke University Health System, Inc. is rated Aa2 by Moody’s and AA by Fitch.
The Property is located in Creedmoor, North Carolina, which is a part of the Raleigh/Durham Metropolitan Statistical Area. Duke University Health System, Inc. leases 100% of the Property. The building was designed especially for Duke University Health System, Inc., with the comfort and convenience of its patients and employees in mind.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in North Carolina.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationCreedmor (Raleigh-Durham MSA), NC
A 16,024-square-foot medical office building leased by Duke University Health System, Inc., a North Carolina non-profit corporation