CS1031 Promenade at Newnan Crossing Apartments, DST
Newly constructed multifamily community located in Coweta County, one of the fastest growing counties in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
The property leased up quickly and successfully, and is approximately 90% occupied with an average in-place lease rent of $1,382 as of October 2020. There has been little competition from new developments in Coweta County. Promenade at Newnan Crossing is one of only two new multifamily communities delivered in the county since 2014.
The property is adjacent to The LINC, a 12-foot-wide, paved trail system for walking, running and bicycling that is expected to be 26 miles in length upon completion. The LINC will include a bridge over Interstate 85, providing residents convenient access to nearby employment, retail and recreation options.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Promenade at Newnan Crossing Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Georgia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationNewnan (Atlanta Metro), GA
A newly constructed multifamily community located in Coweta County, one of the fastest growing counties in the Atlanta, Georgia metropolitan area