CSRA Raleigh MOB, DST
Stable health care investment with a 12-year triple net lease. Combined management team of Capital Square Realty Advisors, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments, LLC. One of the oldest and most respected pediatric offices in the Raleigh area. Raleigh Pediatrics has grown to 14 physicians, compared with three physicians at its founding.
Located in The Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Cary-Chapel Hill CSA.) Raleigh was named the “#1 Best Place for Business” in 2014 by Forbes. It was also named among the “Top 5 Best Markets for Office Investment” by National Real Estate Investor in January 2015. The practice is located approximately one mile from the new WakeMed North Family Health & Women’s Hospital, a 61-bed, 248,000-square-foot full-service medical center.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in North Carolina.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
Medical office building 100% leased on a long-term basis to Raleigh Pediatric Associates, one of the oldest and most respected pediatric offices in the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Cary-Chapel Hill CSA)