CS1031 Residences at 393 North Apartments, DST
The Residences at 393 North is a 128-unit multifamily community completed in 2021 and situated within Walton County in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Located close to Florida’s scenic highway 30A, the property offers residents convenient access to Destin and Panama City, as well as beaches and parks.
The average annual household income at the community is approximately $127,500. The median household income of the population within a three-mile radius of the property is $83,785.1 The Residences at 393 North is highly amenitized, featuring spacious floor plans with walk-in closets and top of the line finishes, including stainless steel appliances, in-unit washers and dryers, private storage units, double vanities as well as private screened patios and balconies. The community offers high-end amenities, including a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, a resort-style swimming pool and spa, a resident lounge with an entertainment kitchen and a dog park.
Source: Yardi Matrix
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Residences at 393 North, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating and leasing manufactured housing communities in Florida.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be enviornmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
LocationSanta Rosa Beach, FL
A 128-unit multifamily community completed in 2021 and situated within Walton County in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida