CSRA Richmond Golf Retail, DST
100% leased to Golfsmith USA, LLC through June 30, 2029 on a triple net basis. The triple net lease means that Golfsmith pays all taxes, insurance, maintenance and repair costs, protecting investor cash flow from inflation.
Golfsmith is the largest specialty golf-retailer in the world, operating more than 150 golf-oriented retail stores throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as two e-commerce sites. Located within minutes of Capital Square’s headquarters in the West Broad Village master-planned urban development in the heart of Richmond’s West End. Brick streets lined with maple trees connect stately single family attached homes to shopping, dining and entertainment experiences, all within walking distance.
West Broad Village has more than 400,000 square feet of retail space, with diversified tenants, including Whole Foods Market, REI and Home Goods; several restaurants, such as Kona Grill, Dave & Busters and The Wine Loft; Children’s Museum of Richmond—Short Pump; and “A Loft” Starwood hotel.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Virginia. • The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Property Manager to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationGlen Allen, VA
100% triple net leased to the largest specialty golf retailer in the world through June 30, 2029