CS1031 Richmond MOB, DST
Stable, long-term triple net leased health care investment – 12-year net lease with attractive annual fixed rent escalation of 2%. No debt – all cash investment not subject to loan repayment risk. Combined management team of Capital Square Realty Advisors, LLC and Kay Properties and Investments, LLC.
Located in the greater-Richmond, Virginia area. Richmond is the state capital of Virginia and home to award-winning Medical College of Virginia. Lease payments personally guaranteed by PAR Physicians Low risk of tenant default.
Market-leading practice dedicated to pulmonary medicine. Integrated pulmonary services that evaluate and treat patients with acute and chronic lung disorders, including sleep disorder studies and treatment, as well as clinical research. Numerous physicians have received awards, including being voted in the 2015 “Top Docs” in Richmond Magazine. Affiliations with the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) and Bon Secours Health Systems. All Pulmonary Associates of Richmond physicians are active with numerous local hospitals, including: St. Mary’s Hospital, Memorial Regional Medical Center, St. Francis Medical Center, Chippenham Hospital, Johnston-Willis Hospital, Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, Parham Doctors’ Hospital and Retreat Doctors’ Hospital.
Consider the Risks An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Virginia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
Two medical office buildings, 100% leased on a long-term basis to Pulmonary Associates of Richmond, Inc.