CS1031 Somerhill Farms Apartments, DST
Well-maintained multifamily community in dynamic and rapidly growing suburban Northern Virginia submarket, just outside of Washington, D.C.
Value-add opportunity through light unit renovations and amenity upgrades, presenting the potential to drive revenue. Desirable location for residents who work in the Washington, D.C. area, offering a better price-point than locations within Washington, D.C. city limits and other infill communities. Convenient commute to over 173 million square feet of commercial space provides unrivaled employment opportunities. With direct access to Fair Lakes, the Dulles Tech Corridor and Tysons Corner, SomerHill Farms is a preferred location for commuters. The community features generously sized apartments with attractive unit interior finishes and open floor plans.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 SomerHill Farms Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks: • Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Virginia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
LocationGainesville (Northern), VA
A well-maintained multifamily community in the dynamic and rapidly growing suburban Northern Virginia submarket, just outside of Washington, D.C.