CS1031 SouthLawn Lawrenceville Apartments, DST
SouthLawn Lawrenceville is a newly constructed, Class A, 430-unit multifamily community in Lawrenceville, a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.
The community is situated in downtown Lawrenceville and features approximately 15,000 square feet of streetlevel retail space. Approximately 9,199 square feet of the retail space is currently occupied, with lease negotiations underway for the remaining 5,514 square feet. SouthLawn Lawrenceville is the only Class A multifamily property that offers walkable access to downtown Lawrenceville, providing residents with unique access to downtown restaurants and attractions. The property offers residents convenient access to municipal employers, including the Lawrenceville Police Department, Lawrenceville City Hall and the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center. Additionally, Northside Hospital Gwinnett, a 353-bed hospital with more than 4,000 employees, is just two miles from the property.1
SouthLawn Lawrenceville is adjacent to the Lawrenceville Lawn, a 5.5-acre park that hosts outdoor events and recently underwent a $1.8 million renovation, which included the addition of a 40-by-60-foot permanent amphitheater.2
Sources: 1. https://www.northside.com/locations/northside-hospital-gwinnettSouthlawn
2. https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/lawrenceville-lawn-to-reopen-with-live-pe rformance/23YTU46ZQZEOBLDXG5WKR5CBTA/
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 SouthLawn Lawrenceville Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Georgia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
A newly constructed, 430-unit Class A multifamily community in Lawrenceville, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta