CS1031 Streets of Greenbrier Apartments, DST
Streets of Greenbrier is a quality community located in Chesapeake, Virginia.
The city of Chesapeake is the healthiest multifamily submarket in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia.1 The community offers residents immediate access to major employers as well as high-quality retail, dining, and entertainment options.1 Located in the transportation hub of the Hampton Roads region, Streets of Greenbrier provides residents convenient access to four major Virginia Interstate highways – Interstates 64, 264, 464 and 664. Capital Square intends to increase revenue and residual value through a light value-add strategy. Streets of Greenbrier has generously sized floorplans and superior amenities.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Streets of Greenbrier Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Virginia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
A 280-unit multifamily community in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia