CS1031 Villas at Ridgeview Falls Apartments, DST
Class A, 237-unit apartment community completed in 2020.
Located in the southwest corner of the Kansas City, MO-KS Metropolitan Statistical Area. Spacious one-and two-bedroom units featuring top-of-the-line finishes. Within walking distance of many convenience and grocery stores, as well as restaurant options. Near major highways and interstates, providing easy access to Kansas City employment centers.
Average tenant household income of $82,0001. Median household income of $87,882 within a five-mile radius.
Source: 1. Yardi Matrix
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Villas at Ridgeview Falls Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Kansas.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
A 237-unit Class A apartment community, completed in 2020