CS1031 Whispering Pines MHC, DST
The Whispering Pines manufactured housing community is well-maintained and well-occupied, with 301 homesites and upside, value-add potential through the proposed development of 50 additional homesites.
Whispering Pines is located in the City of Kissimmee, part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area, which has a population of more than 2.6 million residents.1 The property is within a 20-mile radius of the major Orlando market attractions and economic drivers, including Walt Disney and Universal Studio parks, hotels and entertainment venues. The average homesite rent is $650, approximately 22% less than the submarket rate of $790.2 The community is well-located off Route 17, a major north-south connector, providing easy access to area employment drivers and entertainment.
Capital Square intends to invest $5.5 million into improving and expanding the community, while implementing a strategy to increase quality, occupancy, rents and ultimately, property value.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Whispering Pines MHC, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Florida.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
A well-maintained and well-occupied manufactured housing community (MHC) with 301 homesites and upside, value-add potential through the proposed development of 50 additional homesites