CS1031 Williamsburg Apartments, DST
New, Class A trophy multifamily community located in the heart of Hampton Roads, with resort-style, best-in-class amenities.
Easily accessible to Interstate 64, with interchanges heading north and south approximately 3.5 miles from the property. The property, Elan Williamsburg, is located within three miles of 4.3 million square feet of retail space, providing an abundance of dining, shopping and entertainment options, including Trader Joe’s, The Fresh Market, HomeGoods, Petco, LOFT and Barnes & Noble. The property features units with generous floorplans and superior finishes, including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, spacious walk-in closets and individual balconies or patios.
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Williamsburg VA Apartments, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating, and leasing commercial properties in Virginia.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
A new, Class A trophy multifamily community located in the heart of Hampton Roads, Virginia with resort-style, best-in-class amenities