Zero Coupon Fulfillment Center, DST
State-of-the-Art Fulfillment Center: Amazon designed this building with the latest advances in distribution technology. The facility utilizes both robotics and human labor to maximize efficiencies across a four-story, 2.69 million-square-foot structure that can process nearly one million packages a day.1,2
Unsurpassed Creditworthiness: The lease is fully supported by Amazon’s corporate credit, rated AA by S&P.3 Amazon is the second largest firm in the Fortune 500 and has a market capitalization of approximately $1.52 trillion, as of January 2022.4,5
Sources: 1. https://who13.com/news/amazon-confirms-bondurant-fulfillment-center-facility-to-create-1000-full-time-jobs/
4. https://fortune.com/ fortune500/
*“Tax-Advantaged” refers to any type of investment that is either exempt from taxation, tax-deferred, or that offers other types of tax benefits. Capital Square is a national sponsor of investment opportunities that can provide such benefits via our 1031 exchange and opportunity zone offerings, among others. Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Zero Coupon Fulfillment Center, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Consider the Risks: An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Master Tenant’s capitalization is supported solely by the cash flow from the underlying tenant lease. The Sponsor is not under any obligation to contribute capital to the Master Tenant.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- There are various risks associated with owning, financing, operating and leasing commercial properties in Iowa.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment.
- Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Master Tenant to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.
A state-of-the-art Amazon distribution facility, a high leverage/zero cash flow offering